sure am, and Sundance Head just rocked the house with his performance. All the other male singers are just "Justine Timberlake sound alikes"
Is no one watching it this season?
sure am, and Sundance Head just rocked the house with his performance. All the other male singers are just "Justine Timberlake sound alikes"
I like Sundance and Phil
Cheering for Twin Springs is like cheering for the Taliban
I watch it every now and then .. My mom and brother watch and keep up with it religiously, but I personally can't keep interest in it. I've never been big on television shows, though .. not even Survivor or 24 or anything else that grows to be quite popular. I just find them to be a waste of time; I'm not sure why.
Officially retired
The girls are so much better than the guys...can't wait for tomorrow!
I didn't get to see the girls last week, who are some of the better ones?
Cheering for Twin Springs is like cheering for the Taliban
I really enjoyed watching Idol number 7 perform tonight!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Actually, I pretty much enjoyed watching all of the guys perform [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
J.T&E.D.M.
Gettin Down on the Farm
[img]http://www.princesse2907.kokoom.com/images/sexy-cowboy-noiretblanc.jpg[/img]
My vote goes to Chris.
He is talented and has all the right things that would make him popular after Idol is over. He would sell albums.
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
My vote goes to Chris.
He is talented and has all the right things that would make him popular after Idol is over. He would sell albums.
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
My vote is with Lakisha. She can sing like no other!
Bookmarks